I bought today.....

sunshine

Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like that. I'm just hesitating because the sizing seems massive. I'm usually a medium in most brands but this lists 43 inch chest for a small

10+ years ago, DKNY would have burned the stock rather than let a discount outlet like county golf flog them cheap.
Yeah I found that weird on the small, but I just bought a medium anyway and it's fine. Didn't feel massive or anything. I suppose you could go small if you like it snug. I looked it up elsewhere to find another size guide but theirs is completely different. :LOL: AG has it - different size guide again. I'd just stick with medium if that's normal for you. They could have just measured it wrong on CG.

CountLippe

Visit site
I like that. I'm just hesitating because the sizing seems massive. I'm usually a medium in most brands but this lists 43 inch chest for a small

10+ years ago, DKNY would have burned the stock rather than let a discount outlet like county golf flog them cheap.

I picked up a DNKY jacket from a shop a size smaller than i'd usually have. They must be the American sizes which is why they're at discount outlets.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Yeah I found that weird on the small, but I just bought a medium anyway and it's fine. Didn't feel massive or anything. I suppose you could go small if you like it snug. I looked it up elsewhere to find another size guide but theirs is completely different. :LOL: AG has it - different size guide again. I'd just stick with medium if that's normal for you. They could have just measured it wrong on CG.

I like that 👌

Weird sizing on that website, just inch and a half chest increments. XL is 48.5 which sounds perfect for me.

sunshine

Visit site

RichA

Visit site
My quest for a hybrid I can rely on continues. Just ordered a "new" Ping G400 #4 for about the same price as one that has 5 years of use on GC4C.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
One dozen Srixon z starts one Calvin Klein jumper , all ready for a round at Gleneagles with Golfmmad, really looking forward to that

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’m in the dog house, it’s been a busy week.

3 adidas polos, footjoy 1/4 zip thin sweater, two pairs of Oakley trousers a pair of Oakley shorts, oh…. And a 5 lesson package off a new pro.

Whoops.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ping Prime Tyne 4 mallet putter, comes with guarantee 2 putt maximum……hopefully!
I've got an earlier version, maybe 2? Really well balanced putter, easy off the face. I wobble on the backswing with most putters but this one is nice and stable, hides my poor stroke.

Really good putters, money well spent 👍