I bought today.....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
After returning to a standard size putter grip this time last year and having a terrible putting season, I’ve just stuck on an Odyssey Jumbo grip. Time to spend some time on with the putting to ditch some of the 3-putts

Put a superstroke 3.0 on my putter and one f the best things I've done. Keeps the hands nice and quiet and sits nicely

benjo09

Visit site
After returning to a standard size putter grip this time last year and having a terrible putting season, I’ve just stuck on an Odyssey Jumbo grip. Time to spend some time on with the putting to ditch some of the 3-putts

Put a regular size grip on my putter today instead of the Odyssey oversize for the same reason :ROFLMAO:

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Stealth plus driver, I had an eBay voucher so it cost me £439 instead of £499. I'm going to test it first at my local golf club. I can always cancel my order if it's no better than my SIM2

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
This time of year struggle to resist that gizmo/aid, even if it may be consigned to the cupboard in a few weeks! (& perhaps I am not alone ?).
At least a cheapie this time, some Izzo Flatballs ?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Not so much bought, but had replaced. I purchased a QuickHit (8'x8') practice net from Costco last January. It's been excellent, and taken a lot of golf ball abuse over the last 12 months. Last week I was hitting into it when the nylon netting snapped, causing the balls to fly straight through and hit the wooden fence. I know I could have dismantled it all and taken it back to Costco for a no quibble refund, but I thought it would be easier for me if I just replaced the net, was actually thinking about adding an extra layer of netting for resilience. I emailed the company direct to enquire about purchasing a new net, and received an almost immediate response. They informed me that the net actually has a 2 year warranty and was not up to standard if it broke before that. If I gave them proof of purchase, they would send me a new net. Duly done, and a new net has just been delivered by DPD. A shout out to Quickplay Sport for a very speedy and excellent response.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Just bought a dozen Titleist AVX golf balls. I'm hoping this is the year where I don't buy any equipment. Last year I bought and sold three sets of irons, bought and sold two putters, bought two wedges, a fairway wood and a driver shaft. I also did a "try before you buy" program with a driver which I sent back for a small fee. After all this I think my bag is finally set.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A set of Maruman Conductor 31EX irons for very little money - a project to clean up but the look very bladey and shiney.