HydroKnit Jacket - Winter

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I've got a GG Goretex jacket, bought it 10-15 years ago. I've washed it once, maybe twice in that time. It's clean, it still works perfectly.

Washing monthly sounds excessive, unless you secretly pig wrestle in it. Do you, go on, be honest? :ROFLMAO:
Think the Goretex sites have it being washed every 20 days when it’s light use and 5 days heavy use

But pig wrestling 🤔 - is that heavy use 😁

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does it not stink?
No, I'm sweet 😉.

When I used it for golf, now retired and used for non golf, I didn't keep it stuffed in my bag at all times. I'd pack it when needed, take it out straight after and hang it up.

I do the same with my Sunderland jacket now. It looks as new, 4yrs old.

Part of the problem with smelly waterproofs is not looking after them, keeping them damp in a bag, not airing them.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No, I'm sweet 😉.

When I used it for golf, now retired and used for non golf, I didn't keep it stuffed in my bag at all times. I'd pack it when needed, take it out straight after and hang it up.

I do the same with my Sunderland jacket now. It looks as new, 4yrs old.

Part of the problem with smelly waterproofs is not looking after them, keeping them damp in a bag, not airing them.
Agreed, if it's damp you just take it out and hang it up somewhere until it's not. Same with shoes, I swear some people just leave them humming in the boot of their car in a shoe bag - need to give them some air.