How's this for a complaint!?

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I ordered 2 Nike shirts from Direct Golf on the 29th May, I've now been told they will not have them in stock until the 17th of this month at least... They have already taken the cash out of my bank though.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Now this is a world class complaint letter...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 48

Brian_C

Club Champion
www.briancurranphotography.com
Shoulda phoned before your second trip to insure they had arrived - espeically having got your fingers burnt the first time.

I thought the complaint letter/email was very silly.

hope you get sorted with your shoes.

Scrindle

Head Pro
Visit site
That would annoy me too, though I would probably have phoned the second time to ensure they had actually been delivered.

If I had sent a complaint letter it would have been something a bit more serious. Yours has the potential to be brushed off by AG as a joke which probably isn't the outcome you would want?

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That would annoy me too, though I would probably have phoned the second time to ensure they had actually been delivered.

If I had sent a complaint letter it would have been something a bit more serious. Yours has the potential to be brushed off by AG as a joke which probably isn't the outcome you would want?

Pretty much this!

I enjoy a witty, cleverly written complaint letter, but I do feel that this is not one of those. It seems a bit try hard, and I can't imagine it will work any better than a properly written, serious one. As Scrindle says, it may even end up being ignored as a joke!

C minus "must try harder"