How would you spend £250 on Black Friday?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Vouchers for rounds at golf clubs.

Last year I got a few at drastically reduced rates and that's what I'll be looking out for again.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Lesson/s with a top coach, one that teaches Pro’s, be interesting to see the different styles & methods and if they can help those that are not, shall we say, exactly athletes ???️‍♂️

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can only save it, to change anything means changing something else too, wedges to woods.

My shoes are fine and I am good for balls. My clothes fit and I have lessons sorted.

The only thing I lack is time to play, but the par 3 does me a nice compromise for the time being.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Does anyone have any good trouser tips? Is a lifelong concern, can't face buying any 'golf trousers' - budget £50 tops

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Surely a feature on trousers will bring in loads for you to trial ?

The spandex-like nature of most golfing slacks puts me off even trying - I've been on a loop of Gap, M&S, charity shop since 1984

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Does anyone have any good trouser tips? Is a lifelong concern, can't face buying any 'golf trousers' - budget £50 tops
Druids have some mad deals atm. All their stuff is great (quality... Some designs leave a little to be desired!), as far as I’m concerned.