How to make friends on here.....

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
Bit silly of the bloke to up and leave after one post, and in Homers defence not even an agressive post.

He did big spain up a bit much for my liking, I spent most of my teenage years over there in Alicante, family emigrated there when I was 18, cant stand the place, too bloody hot for my liking, give me ice and snow any day.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bit silly of the bloke to up and leave after one post, and in Homers defence not even an agressive post.

He did big spain up a bit much for my liking, I spent most of my teenage years over there in Alicante, family emigrated there when I was 18, cant stand the place, too bloody hot for my liking, give me ice and snow any day.

Maybe we should go out on things we hate about Spain.

MASSIVE SPIDERS
Their national anthem no longer has words to it.
General Franco
They helped the French at Trafalgar
Them stupid bricks of theirs - they just dont look right or sturdy.

So I am not accused of nationalism/rascism I'll venture Rafa benitez and the beautiful cities of Granada, Cordoba and Madrid, and for when barcelona beat Man U.

Any others?

D

Deleted member 1740

Haha I've jut read the 9 pages before I commented, I can't believe a pensioner has spat his dummy out after a Homer rant.

I think a lot of people take homers posts seriously because of how serious he is as a golfer.

Homer, if you don't like somebody's post don't reply, simple really.

You don't have to be well educated to realise that Steve in Spain was trying to be funny, common sense really but then you can't buy that from a pro shop.