How to make friends on here.....

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chris, why dont you start a new thread about getting the last word. You could even put up a prize for the person who gets the last word :p

Good idea Bob :thup: Now we're on a whole new issue about when to stop texting/emailing etc! :blah: I'm always chuffed when my messages to delete in my inbox way exceed those in my sent box. Means I've stopped the urge to politely reply to what could be the last text or email in a conversation :rolleyes:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris, why dont you start a new thread about getting the last word.

I asked HID if it was ok to do that and she said " what do you know about having the last word and more particularly running a competition about it " I said " I dont know" she said "well then we'll say no more about it" - I just nodded!

Chris

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
I asked HID if it was ok to do that and she said " what do you know about having the last word and more particularly running a competition about it " I said " I dont know" she said "well then we'll say no more about it" - I just nodded!

Chris

Sorry Chris but I just had to reply :ears:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Will miss Steve, always cheery and 'sunny' and added to the forum. Can't believe anyone could think the thread was anything but a bit of fun, especially having read Steve's other threads. Also the replies and follow up banter were a bit of a give away. :whistle:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Chris

Jeez chris, when you find the key to the trouser cupboard, there will be no stopping you!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
@Steve in Spain, don't be so sensitive, stick around, it's just winter blues, every one is grumpy this time of year. Wait til spring, and the big thaw.

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was just thinking how funny would it be it Chris's wife signed up to the forum then posted thats she again has the last word :rofl:

Seriously has Steve gone? Why? Seems a bit strange that he was milking the Spain thing a bit and as soon as someone pulls him up he goes??? Hope he comes back was quite amusing I thought ! And I was hoping he might have organised and accomodated a forum meet!! Come back S-I-S.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seriously has Steve gone? Why? Seems a bit strange that he was milking the Spain thing a bit and as soon as someone pulls him up he goes??? Hope he comes back was quite amusing I thought ! And I was hoping he might have organised and accomodated a forum meet!! Come back S-I-S.

Maybe it's raining in Alicante and he's got nothing to say :D

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't believe some of the comments Steve in Spain has had. It's only a forum for Christ's sake.

Although I didn't reply to any, I found his posts amusing and with some good old "Banter."

I really hope it's not the last we see of him - a sad day for the forum if it is, IMHO.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can't believe some of the comments Steve in Spain has had. It's only a forum for Christ's sake.

Although I didn't reply to any, I found his posts amusing and with some good old "Banter."

I really hope it's not the last we see of him - a sad day for the forum if it is, IMHO.

Well said that man. Seemed like a genuine nice guy that brought something different to the forum. Seems like light hearted banter is objected to by some on here, and only 'serious' threads about latest practice/round is of interest to them.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well said that man. Seemed like a genuine nice guy that brought something different to the forum. Seems like light hearted banter is objected to by some on here, and only 'serious' threads about latest practice/round is of interest to them.

Steady that man, that is going to encourage the "having a pop at me" post which is only slightly less frequent than the change of coach post. ;-)