How to get Trackman Data from indoor SIM session

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Did a Trackman session last night to try and gap my new irons.

I've the TrackMan Golf app and can see the shot data through the app - but on a small screen it's not ideal to do any detailed analysis of the data.

I can't seem to find a way to either download the data or view it on a PC by logging in to a trackman site - is this the limitation of using this technology that it's app based or nothing?

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
Cheers - I can logon on there with the same email address but under My Activities it says I don't have any :(

That's strange, I have all of my lessons on there from Scott Howarth, my range sessions at The Beeches & Adlington Driving Ranges & my gapping session at Tour Issue Golf.

I did find this for you:

• Author
Posted June 21, 2021
I asked Trackman customet support and this was their response..

Trackman response:
-------------------------

On mytrackman.com, you are only going to see reports that have been sent to you either by yourself or from coaches from with TPS or iOS software. The sessions do not automatically upload here.

The consumer app is a little more advanced where it will show all sessions logged with your account within shot analysis and virtual golf (apart from games and on course practice).

Unfortunately, you cannot download sessions from mytrackman.com and import into TPS.

My response and follow-up question:

Ok, so since the session did appear in the Android App I suppose "Send to MyTrackman.com" must had been checked under Settings -> General -> Shot Statistics. Because that is a setting that automatically uploads to MyTrackman.com, right?

So, you're also saying that the Android app shows Shot Analysis sessions, but MyTrackman.com does, no matter what you do?

The problem I had with the Android app was that I tried copying the data from there. but there is no copy option available. Maybe that's intentional?

Would another option be to export the data to a file from the trackman station using a USB stick or something, and then I could import it and see all data in my local TPS instance, correct?

Trackman response:

The setting for "send to mytrackman.com" is the excel session data that will show up on the coaches account under "My Golfers".

Correct, MyTrackman will give the coach access to the "excel session data" for each student but the students account will only show reports that are sent. No excel session data.

Yes, there is no copy option in the consumer app.

If you are hitting shots in shot analysis under your profile and that PC is connected to the internet, they will show up in the consumer app. If a report of that data is sent to yourself, you would also see it in MyTrackman.com.

You would be able to export shots from one TPS to another TPS. Here are the steps to do that:

- Start a session in TPS and hit till you are completed
- Go to Analyze/Table view
- Click the Export icon (left hand side)
- Export as TrackMan Stroke File
- Save on the USB drive plugged into the PC
- Unplug the USB and plug into your own PC where TPS is installed
- Double click the saved stroke file and it will automatically import into TPS

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Great research.

So basically it's view on App or nothing :(

Shame.

I'd love the ability to view all the data in Excel (maybe it's the geek in me)

Jason.H

Visit site
Did a Trackman session last night to try and gap my new irons.

I've the TrackMan Golf app and can see the shot data through the app - but on a small screen it's not ideal to do any detailed analysis of the data.

I can't seem to find a way to either download the data or view it on a PC by logging in to a trackman site - is this the limitation of using this technology that it's app based or nothing?

Yes but what were your numbers? ?