How many?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
3 woods, a rescue, 6 irons, two wedges, putter....

Never even counted it......

13 :)

Sometimes throw in something silly for a laugh.....like a 9 wood or a lob wedge......or even a 2 iron......

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Something I was pondering this evening as I was miserably failing in my lag putting practise ;

If we can carry 3 or 4 wedges without being laughed at, why not two putters - one for long putts with a nice touchy feely insert and one to smack 'em into the back of the hole from 6' and less.

I'll get me coat.

:(

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
I carry a bag full, no jks about ladies hb's please. ;)
Don't carry them and not use them, most rounds will use every club in the bag. That's 14 shots to start with, maybe that's were I'm going wrong :p

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Something I was pondering this evening as I was miserably failing in my lag putting practise ;

If we can carry 3 or 4 wedges without being laughed at, why not two putters - one for long putts with a nice touchy feely insert and one to smack 'em into the back of the hole from 6' and less.

I'll get me coat.

:(

The occasional pro has been known to carry 2 drivers. So why not 2 putters!! :rolleyes:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Do I assume that this new product on the market that you know about is suitable for lefties as well as righties - what is it called now? Ah! V-EASY isn't it?
What, you mean my new invention?
Funny you should mention that..........
YES!!! It's ideal for lefties, righties, smallies, biggies and will help all those golfers who feel they could improve their putting, chipping and alignment.
Thanks Leftie :cool:)

Wilts

Club Champion
Visit site
Have 12 and i am currently working out what other two to get. i think its worth have the full 14 even if you dont use all on a regular basis, you never know when you may need a certain club.

Not a chipper though

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
.........hitting it far is not an issue........

i can hit my wedge about 115 on a good strike
Bit of a contradiction then.

Gotta love the 20+ h'cap bomb it 300yd posts :D

I'm 25hc, my friend is 21hc, and we both hit 300 yd 3 woods last monday... there was a 25mph wind behind us though!

no wind and it's about 220 (230 tops) with the 3 wood.