How many sets ?

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
1 in the car
3 in the garage
Various individuals living with friends

I'm sure there are many out there who can beat that , but who wins?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
1 set.

That's all.
Can't see the point in keeping 5-6 year old clubs if beter ones are around and currently in my bag. I get some cash for them while they're still worth something.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
1 in the car
3 in the garage
Various individuals living with friends

I'm sure there are many out there who can beat that , but who wins?

Not me. I can't beat you. My set from the last millennium are in the hands of a friend. I have the equivalent of two sets since yesterday, not every club is doubled up, but close to it.

pablo123

Club Champion
Visit site
In my garage I have 2 sets of irons a set of Cleveland wedges a 3 wood and 2 drivers one being a supertri which I can't get working. Should really get onto golfbidder and get some pennies back for the new sgX :)

Muttbert

Hacker
Visit site
Just the one set -- it's my first, bought back in 2002. Though this season I've added a new putter and a 21* and 24* hybrid, so have a spare putter and 3- and 4-iron. Also thinking about a proper driver at some point...

A few spares seem sensible, but multiple complete sets just seems like money unnecessarily locked up in depreciating assets. I am not in finance or accounting. ;)

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Currently one and three quarters.

The motley bunch below and a selection of old hippo irons (sans 5 iron, which ended up in two bits), Donnay 3 and 5 woods and a driver of some kind.

level5s

Head Pro
Visit site
Found a couple in the loft last month.
My first full size set, hippos I think and Mizuno Widec's.
Neither are worth anything but will make it to the car boot sale I am planning getting rid of the rest of my loft contents at.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Recently gone back to using a set of Yonex ADX100 forged clubs that I bought 2nd hand 14 years ago.

Reason? They feel and play much better than the set of X14's, and Yonex C280's that are now sitting in the naughty bin in the garage.