How Many Balls?

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have just had a count. In my winter carry bag I have 7 of which 5 are AD333 that I use in winter and two that I picked up whilst playing yesterday and are now in my sons bag - Titleist velocity and an old Callaway.
Summer bag has 5 Pro V1 and 5 NXT Tour S.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
ID mark about 6 or 9 balls before a medal and have a pouch with a few marked but good Provs for bounce games. Use about 2 or 3 balls per medal round.

Why spend a small fortune on a driver to gain that extra yard then compromise on a ball that's marked in some way.

gregers

Head Pro
Visit site
changed bags last year as my power caddy bag decided to shred itself,and was amazed how many balls were in it.
over 100 NO WONDER I USE A BATTERY TROLLEY.

so i went through them all and any scuffed 1s got put in a bag and decent 1s got kept,
because i keep finding balls at my course i have a feeling im back up again.

started to use anything now as my course is swallowing them at an alarming rate.
but use srixon/titlist/nike/callaway and the occasional bridgestone.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got 24 new callaway chrome soft all marked up and ready plus 1 ball that I've used for 6 rounds now - don't loose many and only use the chrome soft all year round. Any pick ups go straight to my dad.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Judging by this, I don't carry that many then! Only have 8/9 in my bag, which I originally though was a lot!

There will be a few more than that in there next week though...

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No more than 3 balls ever, Pro V1x

Never use a ball for more than one round after that's it goes in the practice bag.