How do you gat draw and fade ????

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
First are you aware that Bobmac is a PGA Pro....

...and has been for just over 300yrs!

:rofl:

Draw: Swingpath is to the right of the clubface direction at impact.
Fade: Swingpath is to the left of the clubface direction at impact.

... could it be more simple? :confused:

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yup I am aware the bobmac is a Pro, I've read enough posts to realise that. However just because he is a pro doesn't mean I shouldn't express an opinion be it right or wrong. I'm quite happy to write what I believe to be correct and for it to be proven wrong, so long as at some point in the resulting posts, someone gives the correct answer and points out the error of my ways.

If nothing else the few posts above have stimulated a decent forum response

Threads like this is why I read and post topics within this forum, the contributing members have a wealth of knowledge and you can always pick up tips and good advice and as long as you don't mind appearing like an ass if what you post is utter rubbish and is pointed out so. I don't mind appearing like the ass that asks the questions no one else will, if it gets a thread motivated and provides good advice, after all there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Just wondered. Oh you should see how many times I have been shot down in flames lol.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I wouldn't panic.... Bob's been wrong before..... :whoo:

Many instructors are reading from the wrong hymn sheet, a 5 min search on Youtube will prove how much rubbish/contradiction there is out there.... always worth a decent forum arguement though :D

I've had frank conversations with many 'teaching' pros and many will profess to really only knowing the basics that they were taught many years ago but when faced with a 28/hcapper (who's probably going to practice about twice a month) the basics will suffice.

Last edited:

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
...and has been for just over 300yrs!

:rofl:

Draw: Swingpath is to the right of the clubface direction at impact.
Fade: Swingpath is to the left of the clubface direction at impact.

... could it be more simple? :confused:

:rofl:......

Hope I got it right way round. Being, lefthanded I have to transpose everything in my head. Think I will write everything lefthanded in future.(so leftys can understand) Let you righthanded lot sort it out, for yourself!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Hope I got it right way round. Being, lefthanded I have to transpose everything in my head. Think I will write everything lefthanded in future.(so leftys can understand) Let you righthanded lot sort it out, for yourself!

Played a comp 2 weeks ago and it wasn't until the 7th tee that I noticed one opponent was left handed... I was clearly in the zone!!!

Went on to lose 3&2 :D