How did I do - is it just me

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So I've got HDID on my tablet. I try to log in using my only email address and one of my passwords. It rarely lets me in, usually citing email not known and asks for a new email address, so I put in the same one that it doesn't remember and it then tells me that the email address is currently in use. It then doesn't recognise my password so I go for a password reset and it insists that I give a different email address thst I really don't have or want.

Is it really just me?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ironically, I’ve never had an issue and it’s the one account in my entire life that still has my password back from when I was a teenager!

D

Deleted member 15344

So glad I managed to get our place to move to Intelligent Golf and don’t have to put up with HDID

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m not at a club that uses it anymore and I can still log in.
Ask your club to consider intelligent golf. Looks better and the new app is pleasing to the eye unlike that orange you get with HDID.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hadn't used it for ages, just opened it up now to test and logged in fine once I remembered what my password was. I only have it on my phone though, not tablet.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’m not at a club that uses it anymore and I can still log in.
Ask your club to consider intelligent golf. Looks better and the new app is pleasing to the eye unlike that orange you get with HDID.

We've just moved over to intelligent golf this week - looks really good so far!

As for HDID - I had huge issues when I tried to change my email address (and log in address) due to using my works email, which then changed. Took about 2 months and several emails to their IT support to sort out. By that time it was the end of the season and now it doesn't look like I'll even be using it from now on. Granted, apart from that it was fine, did everything it needed to.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It never lets me in on first try so I have about 4 goes and then it let's me in . It's a pile of sh**e. Used to love their forum too but that went the same way as the rest of their site.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
No issues but I always use classic as never let's me check the course events I play (we use Intelligent golf as well)

Why are comps a secret on intelligent golf?

D

Deleted member 15344

No issues but I always use classic as never let's me check the course events I play (we use Intelligent golf as well)

Why are comps a secret on intelligent golf?

What do you mean why are comps a “secret” ?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
HDID is simply a slave system of Club2000 and ClubV1. It just takes data from the master system.
Clubs don't use or control it. The parent systems aren't the best either.
IG is probably the best but far more expensive.
HandicapMaster is a lot cheaper and the customer service is brilliant (although rarely necessary). HM has an equivalent slave to HDID called Master Scoreboard.

The big thing with ClubV1 for clubs is that it is integrated with membership, bar, security systems.