Horrible Slice

FaldosJumper

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OK, 1st off get your grip looked at your right hand appears to be too far under the club, hard to see so next time you're buying some balls, pick a club up and let the Pro guide you.

2. you're too far away from the ball feel as though your hands hang to the club.

3. from the above point you swing should get a touch steeper as currently it is too flat.

4. you sway around too much shorten and slow up your swing.

Try the above but TBH mate there's a lot of unique features to your swing I'd spend the winter having lessons ready for the new season...

IanLeeds

Assistant Pro
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
OK, 1st off get your grip looked at your right hand appears to be too far under the club, hard to see so next time you're buying some balls, pick a club up and let the Pro guide you.

2. you're too far away from the ball feel as though your hands hang to the club.

3. from the above point you swing should get a touch steeper as currently it is too flat.

4. you sway around too much shorten and slow up your swing.

Try the above but TBH mate there's a lot of unique features to your swing I'd spend the winter having lessons ready for the new season...

Thanks for the advice, I am having lessons an hour every 2 weeks and he is picking little things up :)

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't add much to the above advice, but I would strongly recommend getting your pro to video your swing during each lesson, recording the swing/drill/position that the pro wants you to do.

This is so you have a reference position to compare against when you do your own practice and videoing. Remember, practice has be GOOD practice!!!

Good luck :D