Hi everybody

9Iron

Visit site
My name is Paul I thought I'd better introduce myself after getting a slapped wrist from Brendy, the avid golfer, following an advertisment for something for sale which apparently was not golf related :D.

I'm 48 years old and been playing golf on and off since I was 15. in the 90s at my best I was playing off 7 but since a car accident (back injury) i've had to ease off on the golf and am currently playing off 20.

I tend to watch golf more than I play now :(. I am new to forums but i looking forward to getting involve in some of the topics.

Regards .... 9iron
http://www.ours2let.com

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Welcome aboard fella, this post should have come first then somewhere along the line you can mention your place in the sun being available. Its the cold hard sell that isnt welcome here but if you can be of assistance to a few members then fair play as long as you participate in the forum.
As an aside, I am a very avid golfer :D
I have two daughters 4 and 9 months and rarely get time to practice and was still out in the twilight last night practicing!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
9 iron, now that you have declared your passion for golf, your input will be both valued and welcomed. Everyone on here is extremely friendly, it is just there have been quite a few posts recently which are purely for advertising purposes and people are becoming frustrated at this, which is why you were maybe misunderstood. Anyway, welcome to the forum-enjoy it.