medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
JonsJag.jpg

My dream come true!

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OK fill me in,I have clearly missed something.

Let me clarify,XJ Sports are top motors I had 2 prior to the CLK and they gave me no trouble at all (well a bit but not like my Range Rover).

Did you get it for a fiver or something?

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh God,I meant it to read that I like them and I hope he got a bargain.

Am I wrong in thinking that Medway is a dealer?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like it, was in it today and it pulls like a train and is like sitting on my sofa at home. Bloody great car for the money!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
That model of Jag doesnt do it for me either, Jag have had some much better stuff for me over the yrs, that one is just a typical ES type (executive salesman type)lol. Each to their own and if you love it , thats all that matters.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Jeez Guys,just drive one and you will know why, they are the absolute Mutts Nuts!
Get a good one that has the Ford electrics and they are not only cheap as chips to buy but are well reliable to run.

I still think Silver and Black with Black interiors are the best colours (only cos thats what mine were) but that blue is proper sharp.

The only thing that can improve the looks are the addition of an XJR Grille,which as John knows is only a screw on item but it makes the car look so hard!

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Personally I prefer BRG. Though Black & chrome is something special too.

I'd love a Jag, but wouldn't love filling it up every few miles, the QE2 uses less fuel than your average Jag.

I suppose an X-type (yeah I know its not a proper one) might split the difference between pure indulgence & fuel efficiency.

I love my Picasso & the diesels ecconemy & get up & go, (I out accelerated an Audi TT on the duelcarregway the other day, that put Mr Crotch in his place, but I'm on my third Picasso & maybe just a bit too familiar with it now.

But getting back on topic the jag there looks atidy little number.