Help with Yamaha golf clubs

haydenw

Hacker
Visit site
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about Yamaha golf irons. I picked up a set the other day - model - Yamaha Tour Pro MX-231 (3-9 iron - Blades). All i got from the guy i picked them up from was they belonged to his boss at Honda who got them when he went to Japan. (I'll post a picture of them later).

I guess what i'm after knowing, are they worth much? are they rare etc.. when were they made and how much did they cost new? - I've looked on the internet but cannot see anything regarding these clubs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Hayden

haydenw

Hacker
Visit site
Finally got around to taking Pictures, Here's the 7 Iron...

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

C

CannyFifer

Try tourspec.com, would probably have cost a few bob new. seen a few posts on other forums regarding them (maybe you). appologies, welcome to the forum.

haydenw

Hacker
Visit site
Cheers for the welcome guys, i did join up another forum the other day too so it probably was my post you saw on there.

To be honest i wasn't looking at getting rid of them, just wondered the history of the clubs. With regards to selling them in Japan, it's all Chinese to me!

I'll keep hold of them and will hopefully do them justice on the course one day. (Been playing for 2 years and am using Mizuno MX100's at the minute getting the handicap down!).

Hayden.