Help on golf clubs to buy

Max1237

Visit site
I’d say the Callaway would be best of those two. The Titleist would be good quality too but that model would be pretty unforgiving from what I know. Would be designed for very good low handicap players. Maybe some others here could advice further
Yeh thank you, do you know if the callaways are easy to hit?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeh thank you, do you know if the callaways are easy to hit?
I’d say a decent set that should be fine. Should be suitable for most players. Callaway are a good manufacturer so irons should be of good quality once they have been some way looked after by previous owner.

Max1237

Visit site
I believe they have some forgiving irons which are easy to hit. Just Google individual models if you see any at a good price and look for any mention of 'game improvement' irons. You could probably get a full set of Benross irons, driver, hybrid and putter for £150-£200 then upgrade later.
Thank you??Yeh I’ve had a few people mention Benross clubs. I’ve had a look on American golf for them, there about £350

Max1237

Visit site
I’d say a decent set that should be fine. Should be suitable for most players. Callaway are a good manufacturer so irons should be of good quality once they have been some way looked after by previous owner.
Yeh they seem good to be fair. Might treat myself to them?