Help for Heroes Charity Golf Day - Blackmoor Golf Club Friday 8th October 2021

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi everyone!
Long time no see etc etc
I just wanted to post an apology for the lack of GM attendance at this year's H4H. It's a an event my team and I have always enjoyed getting involved in but circumstances have conspired against us this year with a monumental diary clash... an annual mates golf tour is taking me, Tappers, MarkT and Fergus Bisset out of the game, there's a big instruction photoshoot that Jezz, Kev Murray and Michael Weston are on, Rob Smith is off on a press trip, Bill Elliott is recovering from knee surgery and Elliott Heath is on holiday. Those left behind are nailed to their desks!
Anyway enough of the dog ate my homework excuses. I hope you all have a fab day at Blackmoor on Friday, enjoy the course and each other's company and raise tons of dosh for H4H.
I've sent Rich a few auction items
Really hope to see you all next year
all the best
Mike

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rich,

With the road works is there a easy way to get to the club mate or don't the road works effect it?

Guy.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Rich,

With the road works is there a easy way to get to the club mate or don't the road works effect it?

Guy.
No road works my side of the club !
If you are coming up the A3, you should be ok when you turn off to the club. You need one of those fancy SatNav's that avoids roadworks. My SatNav does recognise the Hindhead tunnel yet.:eek:

The Lion

Visit site
Hi everyone,

Really look forward to finally meeting you all on Friday. It’s been a long time coming…

Just want to ask if we’re likely to do anything after H4H, like dinner or drinks? Would like to know as I’m keen…

Best
The Lion

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone coming from Farnham down the A325 who hasn‘t been down that road for a while - when you reach Bordon you no longer drive straight through the town but round the new ‘by-pass’. It might feel wrong and you might think you are driving along a residential road , but it’s right.

I only mention this as we went down there fairly recently having ourselves not been down for a while, and was a bit confused and not sure that I had followed the signs correctly. At one point the new road was showing on my SatNav as ‘off map’, but it was right.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone coming from Farnham down the A325 who hasn‘t been down that road for a while - when you reach Bordon you no longer drive straight through the town but round the new ‘by-pass’. It might feel wrong and you might think you are driving along a residential road , but it’s right.

I only mention this as we went down there fairly recently having ourselves not been down for a while, and was a bit confused and not sure that I had followed the signs correctly. At one point the new road was showing on my SatNav as ‘off map’, but it was right.
This is right.

Turn right at the big new roundabout, go straight over two small roundabouts, and at traffic lights turn right. Then it is immediately left into Hogmoor Road, go to the end and turn right. Club is 100 yards down on the right.(y)

AAC

Visit site
Hi everyone,

Really look forward to finally meeting you all on Friday. It’s been a long time coming…

Just want to ask if we’re likely to do anything after H4H, like dinner or drinks? Would like to know as I’m keen…

Best
The Lion

There is a meal at the club after together with the prizegiving & auction.