Help for Heroes Charity Golf Day - Blackmoor Golf Club Friday 8th October 2021

Mike79

Visit site
So, before getting there on Friday… can someone enlighten me on the WHS handicap and how that works??

Was planning to join a club this year after playing very little in the last 12 years, but life got in the way. I’ve played 3 rounds this year and kept the scorecards in the MyOnlineGolfClub app. It’s given me 24.1 as a handicap. Seems high, but regular 7s and 8s on the cards plus a consistent 3 putt suggests perhaps I’m not at the standard I once was at

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
So, before getting there on Friday… can someone enlighten me on the WHS handicap and how that works??

Was planning to join a club this year after playing very little in the last 12 years, but life got in the way. I’ve played 3 rounds this year and kept the scorecards in the MyOnlineGolfClub app. It’s given me 24.1 as a handicap. Seems high, but regular 7s and 8s on the cards plus a consistent 3 putt suggests perhaps I’m not at the standard I once was at
There will be a board by your tee, and you just need to check against the tee colour we are playing off, hopefully white. It will then give you your course handicap. Probably 25 or 26. My 11.0 goes up to 12 at Blackmoor, so imagine you will get two more. Par of the whites is 69, but course rating is 70.2 as it is not easy. There will be a starter if you have any problems.(y)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
4 Spaces left (at the time of typing) for a curry the night before - 7.30pm - let me know if you want a spot!