Help for Heroes Charity Golf Day - Blackmoor Golf Club Friday 8th October 2021

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
If anyone needs an early or late start let me know. Otherwise it will be luck of the draw.

So far I have had the following requests:

Kraxx68 - early
Battle Back X 2 - late
Liverpoolphil - early (scorer)
Sawtooth - early (scorer)
Ser Shankalot + guest + Optom - late
Smiffy - late
Leftie - late
Bratty - early
Srixon1 - late
Crow - late
Aztecs- late (but would like a crowd to watch him tee off)
Oxfordcomma - late
Paddyc - late

I have probably missed some requests so please post on here if I have.

Imagine those travelling long distance on the day would prefer a later start ?

Tee times are from 8.30 through to just after 10.00. Last tee time 10.10 as we will be going out every ten minutes.

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If anyone needs an early or late start let me know. Otherwise it will be luck of the draw.

So far I have had the following requests:

Kraxx68 - early
Battle Back X 2 - late
Liverpoolphil - late
Ser Shankalot + guest - late
Smiffy - late
Leftie - late

I have probably missed some requests so please post on here if I have.

Imagine those travelling long distance on the day would prefer a later start ?

Tee times are from 8.30 through to just before 10.30

Mate,

Anytime for me, I'm coming off nights so don't make any difference mate. ????

D

Deleted member 1740

Rich, me and duffers are staying over after Blackmoor so slot us in wherever.

We don't have to play together neither if you want to split us up, as long as we're not to far apart.

Many thanks

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only request is me and NW Jocko are travelling together so it would be good to be in the same group or around the same time. Cheers

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Update on the day whilst I remember.

Club, Pro shop will be open from 07.30. Halfway hut will be open from 10.00ish. Try the sausage rolls they are lovely, but you will need to eat on the hoof. Need to be round in four hours.(y)

Bacon rolls, coffee, tea on arrival. Lunch will be two course carvery, beef and gammon and apple crumble and custard for pudding. Any special dietary requirements please advise asap. Two portions of everything doesn't count Stu.:eek:

We will have a silent auction this year, as well as a live one with Mark Head. Also a raffle so bring raffle prizes with you. Anything too good for raffle will be added to auction.

I have requested white tees, and there will be prizes for nearest the pin in two at the first (short par 4 with a ditch across fairway at 230 yards. Don't say I didn't warn you), and nearest the pin on the 9th. No long drive just to annoy Swinger.:) There will be starters at both the 1st and 10th, who will explain the internal out of bounds on 4 and 10. I will try and put a Blackmoor member or forumer that knows the course well in each group. The routing can be a bit tricky at times.

Cash or cards are fine in the clubhouse and pro shop, and please bring some cash for competition entry and raffle. The girls on reception will happily fleece you off your money (all in a good cause)

Any queries, please ask on here.