Help For Heroes charity day at my Golf Club

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hello everyone :thup: My club manager sent me an email today advertising a charity golf day next summer @ Ashton and Lea Golf Club, as the guys on GM had a fantastic day out down south maybe some of us northern formisters may be interested to take part? I don't have full details of what is going on as of yet but please see details of the email below:
Next year on Saturday 18th July the golf club is hosting a Help the Heroes Charity Golf Day Competition.

We are also hoping that each hole will be sponsored so please could you contact me asap if you would be interested in sponsoring one of the 18 holes for the event and I can give you some more details.

This competition is available to Gents, Ladies & Juniors to raise money for this wonderful cause.

You can enter as a two ball of Gents, Ladies or Juniors or as a mixed two ball.

The golf day will be followed by a superb evening of live entertainment, a hot/cold buffet, dancing till late with our resident DJ Clive and a Late Bar - buffet tickets are £5 for competitors and £10 for non-competitors or social guests.

This competition is on line now to book through our website (www.ashtonleagolfclub.co.uk) in the Open Competitions button.
Once I get more details of the event will post on here. As well as helping a good charity you will also get to play one of the friendliest Golf clubs in Preston too :)

Cheers matt :whoo: