Help for Heroes 2017 Curry Night and......

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Would have loved to had been able to get down to meet everyone but going on holiday at 6am on Wednesday morning and work decided that Tuesday was going to a team day in London - thanks for that. Will have to at least try & get the suitcases down tonight, as won't have a lot of time on Tuesday evening.
Have a great evening and of course day on Wednesday!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
see you guys there, The Chuckle Brothers are staying about 100 yards from Mimosa, so will probably go straight there

Ace bit of planning :)

The pub is only 100yds down the road from your gaff next to the Halifax, get yourself in there, full of some great memorabilia.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Anyone in the area get your backsides down to the Trafalgar in Aldershot , top military boozer and best bird (Dawn) I've come across for many a year 👍🍺🐟

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Anyone in the area get your backsides down to the Trafalgar in Aldershot , top military boozer and best bird (Dawn) I've come across for many a year 👍🍺🐟

Be there in about an hour Robin...
Set em up👍

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Anyone in the area get your backsides down to the Trafalgar in Aldershot , top military boozer and best bird (Dawn) I've come across for many a year 

Was that an unfortunate choice of phrase or too much information………….. :whistle:

See you later.