HELP! 4 golfers needed on Wednesday for feature at AG Trafford store

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Evening all
I know its very short notice but we need to find 4 golfers to be photographed for the first in a series of promotional features we are doing with Amercian Golf highlighting their range of stores, services and products.
The first one is on Wednesday at Trafford, Manchester www.americangolf.co.uk/store-locator/trafford/
This isn't of course like the recent TaylorMade R11 feature or the Wilson Harrington one which were purely editorial pieces but in return for being photograhed looking suave and sophisticated in the magazine you will get to keep whatever you are fitted for. The fittings at Trafford are for drivers and AG are keen to show they stock everything from the likes of TaylorMade and PING through to more budget brands.
If you volunteer there is a 1 in 4 chance you might get fitted for the budget brand as opposed to the top of the range one but hey you get to keep the item you have been fitted for and could always decide to sell/ebay it on and spend the money on some other gear.
Paul and James from the mag will be coming up to do the words and pics and I imagine the session will be early afternoon and be all done and dusted in a couple of hours.
Does anyone fancy this?
If so please do drop me a mail michael_harris@ipcmedia.com with name, age handicap and contact mobile number
Thanks in advance fo anyone who is able to get involved and help out.
PS there are 5 other opportunities at other stores during the year - I'll always offer them up here first

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi Col
Unfortunately i'm seeing it all being done and dusted by 4pm at the v latest so the boys can get can get back down South
Sure there is another NW one in the schedule later during the year so will give you a shout on that nearer the time

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: HELP! 4 golfers needed on Wednesday for feature at AG Trafford sto

Hi mike

Email sent, i may be ableto make it depending on times.

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mike - trains do run after 4pm, even in the North. Get the lads working harder and longer!

Have sent email for this - looks another good opportunity.

PS thanks very much for sorting out my subscription problem.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
I have four signed up already so it's a reserve list from now,
Ref Ireland I don't have the list AG supplied to hand but will check tomorrow

DrPepper

Club Champion
Visit site
Sounds like a very nice chance for some guys to go along and get their hands on some new gear and have a few laughs, If you ever do anything up north (Middlesbrough/Sunderland/Newcastle) give us a heads up :p

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Hi Mike,

Email sent, what an opportunity, hope I'm one of the lucky chosen few, if not I hope the lucky sods have a great time. ;)

Forgot to say I work in Trafford But live in St Helens, a regular in the playgolf driving range. Cracking facility...

Let me just wipe tis brown stuff off my nose lol :) :D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hope you guys have a good a time as i did at Wentworth ,okay its not on the same scale but still a good afternoon out.
Mike any idea when we'll be getting the R11 as there's challenges to settle? :)