Hello All

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi All,

just introducing myself! After lurking for sometime, I decided to take the plunge and register for this most enlightening forum!!

Live near Stirling, play golf at Muckhart.
Enjoying golf at the moment, had quite a bit of coaching from Kevin Craggs over the winter. This season has seen my handicap reduce to 11, from a "bad" 14.

Can't stop buying (and then having to sell) golf clubs, damn ebay, makes it so easy!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi stevelockie

good to have you on the board and even better to hear you're working with one of our Top25 coaches Kevin Craggs, a top man and fine golf coach. Good to hear you have come down three shots already - keep us updated with your progress

MikeH (GM editor)

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Yo yo Steve,

Good to have you onboard - definitely the best golf site for easy chat and proper golf members!

How loing have you been playing the game?

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
Started playing when I was 9. Played loads as a schoolboy, then got into martial arts.
Studies and taught various forms of martial arts through my 20's. Work/family/injury meant minimising training, and I got more time for golf. Been playing seriously again for the last 3 years.

Sorry it's a bit of a long-winded answer!

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi stevelockie

good to have you on the board and even better to hear you're working with one of our Top25 coaches Kevin Craggs, a top man and fine golf coach. Good to hear you have come down three shots already - keep us updated with your progress

MikeH (GM editor)

Thanks Mike!

Yes, Kevin's a great guy, have to say I did test his patience though!!!
Had the full golf overhaul from him, 6 months - lessons every two weeks.
Really worked wonders, coming down 3 shots doesn't tell the full story, my whole game has transformed.

thebelgie24

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi stevelockie
good to have in the club,although with a history of martial arts you might not get many wise cracks,which the forum is good for
none from me anyway...pal!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good to have you on board.

Know Muckhart well, too. Used to get invited up there every year for a golf day. Lovely scenery and some cracking holes. A wee undiscovered gem.