newbie saying hello

8can

www.bathgategolfclub.com
Morning Guys/girls

New to the forum so just thought i'd drop a quick post on to say hello before getting involved with the banter.

Back to playing golf again after an 11 year break from when i played a bit as a junior. life got in the way a bit from that point with uni, work and racing bikes around for a while but seriously got the golfing bug back again after having the odd hit with some mates.

I work in Edinburgh, live west lothian and now a member at Bathgate GC which i am enjoying a lot. still a bit rusty but the handicap started at 12 and is coming down.

cheers

8can

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome m8. Goodd to have another jock aboard.

Check out the Machrihanish thread. Be good to meet up.

8can

www.bathgategolfclub.com
Welcome......Racing bikes eh......KDMC or Melville........scottish championships or down south, what class.

No quite as fast or quite as cool, cycling racing bikes! raced all over scotland and england.

also shortgame seems ok at the moment bob, although by the looks of things should i just give in and buy a V easy just now as it appears everyone does in the long run ;-)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
hullowreeerrrr:rolleyes:

welcome on board, enjoy the stunning discussions, the witty retorts, the occasional tantrums, the fantastic knowledge base................. then come to the GM forum for some chat:D oh....and the humour:smirk: