Hay fever

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Beconase nasal spray I use it all year first thing in the morning .
Can’t go in a flower shop but the worst thing is those candle shops set my eyes off bad.

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some good advice/tips here, thanks all.

Going to try the Vaseline around the nose thing. Will have to give the locally produced honey idea a miss though - can't stand the stuff!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I never suffered from it until fairly recently maybe the last 5 years, this year has been pretty bad so far, having to take antihistamine every day to try and combat it.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thankfully mine seems to weaken year by year. But for golf, my routine is Benadryl Allergy Relief (before and maybe after the round depending on how high the pollen count is), nasal spray and Vaseline round the nostrils. Works for me every time.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had it really bad as a kid, then slowly grew out of it into my adult years. I still get affected, but it has to be a really high pollen day. Tree pollen doesn't affect me, but grass pollen is a real bugger.

Any old random hay fever pill seems to help me these days, but as a kid, it was Vaseline around the eyes, hey fever pill and stay out the long grass.

You may also find that any asthma sufferers have bad time of it as well, as Asthma, Hay Fever and Ecsma are all linked.