have you ever had

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
20 years playing the game to a pretty good standard but no HIOs or albies. just got insurance so maybe I was subconsciously holding off because of the bar bill... maybe.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hole in one for me but no albatross. Did the hole in one when I was under strict instructions from the hospital physio not to play following a cruciate graft

Chris

S

Snelly

Not had a hole in 1 in about 30 years of playing. I have seen shots on par 3's lip out several times but the closest I have ever been was at Hillside GC. Got to the green and my ball was 1 inch from the cup and directly behind so how it didn't go in I will never know. I have also holed out five times that I can remember from the fairway. Most recently at West Hill on the 18th with a 7 iron.

Albatross count is 1! I got it when I was 15 at Hallowes GC on the 7th hole. We waited for the greenkeeper to finish as he was putting in a new hole position. He left the green and my 4 wood bounced about three times before popping in to the new hole he had put in! He was more excited than me I think....

I also know of a society day played at Royal Eastbourne when there was a hole in one and two albatrosses in the same society group! Quite unbelievable but absolutely true I can assure you. One of my best friends got one of the albatrosses and my current boss got the hole in one!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'd prefer a double Eagle (I like that name better as Albatross always reminds me of the Monty Python Sketch)

[video=youtube_share;wrqW_BZu5Xk]http://youtu.be/wrqW_BZu5Xk[/video]