Has the traffic slowed down?

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Since the all new forum arrived??

Would love to see the traffic figures.

It certainly seems a lot quieter,I know it has put me off a bit and hell even Homer seems to have been a lot quieter since it arrived!:eek:

Any way of getting figures to compare?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Would be interesting.
It does seem to be a bit quieter than normal but it sometimes goes like that.
There seem to be a lot of guests logged on at times..
Who are you? Join up and get this thing going again..

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Perhaps end of season so not so much going on golf wise to comment on.

Agree about the weather, just going out for my 3rd round in as many days. Pity the golf hasn't matched the conditions.:(

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Most of them will be guests!

I find that the busiest times are during the week after 9 weekends are always a bit quieter!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The big increase in guests is members not able, or wanting to log on.:confused: I also thought it was a lot quieter on here, but lets hope it hots up.:eek:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Ya kidding me?? Seen more during the height of winter.:confused: (these smileys really are pish!):mad:

no I'm not kidding you, I havent seen that many ever, honest, I'm not trying to kid you or fool you :cantfindsmileys:

johnboywalton

Head Pro
Visit site
I have to agree, although if you look at the viewers at certain times, they are very reasonable,the lounge is showing 75 (dodgey smiley)
It just seems very quiet...........................hellooooo!!!!!!!!

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I really don't like the new format!!

I HATE the fact it keeps logging me out and I don't like the fact that it doesn't tell me which posts I haven't read.

The smilies don't work either..

Oh - and I haven't played golf for what seems like ages..

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I reckon the "tales of woe" will start today at about 6.00pm (I should be back by about 6.45 so will contribute then)
:D:D

Got to be right there Smiffy. Sunday just after kids bath time has got to be prime time for "I was on for 50 points and played like a knob for the last 17 holes."

Actually, I WAS on for 50 points (before my first tee shot) and did in fact play like a knob for my 85th 36 pointer of the season.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not a huge fan quite yet but i'm actually getting more used to it. Per my post in the OOB section, once i can sort the defaults to thread start time I think it will help. Thats just how I prefer it !

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't mind the new format but it takes forever to type anything on my iPod touch. It's so frigging slow I often give up. This message, short though it is, has taken me 2 minutes to type :mad:

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I get the same on my iPhone I type quicker than the letters show and end up typing all sorts of gibberish! I found it better not using the quick response bit.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im finding the same on my Ipad, however, if I just keep typing and ignore the screen, eventually the screen catches up. Its a bit strange as I've never had any problems like this on any other v bulletin software. You do need to check what you've written though...

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm not fussed about this new forum, cant understand why they needed to change something that wasnt broke....

Maybe it will grow on me but not looking likely!!!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think it hasn't been that difference. Same faces on here on both the old and the new set up. I only use the PC at home and at work if the IT Gestapo aren't around so it makes no odds to me about typing a message. I think alot of guys will have been trying to get games in while the sun shines, finals days, matches etc and so will be back later or in the week