Has Suarez done it again?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Well, it's official - Suarez has had more footballers in his mouth than Katie Price.

you don't know our Katie - 3 is just an appetiser.

back to the OP, the man is an animal, acts like an animal and needs serious corrective training/therapy AFTER they put a long ban in place, starting with the world Cup.

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aren't folk missing the main point here? This guy needs help.He clearly has mental health issues that need addressed asap.Football/transfers should become secondary here

D

Deleted member 15344

Aren't folk missing the main point here? This guy needs help.He clearly has mental health issues that need addressed asap.Football/transfers should become secondary here

Already suggested he is sent to see someone

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
those tackles send shivers down my spine. never in my wildest dreams would I contemplate challenging for a ball like that.

Stevie's not the only one but he is a serial offender!

D

Deleted member 15344

those tackles send shivers down my spine. never in my wildest dreams would I contemplate challenging for a ball like that.

Stevie's not the only one but he is a serial offender!

Whoa there ! Let's not go there.

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Utter tosh..He knew what he was doing..Thought he'd get away with it,ref buys reactionary elbow off Chiellini and gives spot kick..

That's kinda my point tbh.He knew what he was doing, he's done it before, he clearly has mental health issues.Something in his head tells him this is how you behave, this is acceptable.No rational person acts like that.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
That's kinda my point tbh.He knew what he was doing, he's done it before, he clearly has mental health issues.Something in his head tells him this is how you behave, this is acceptable.No rational person acts like that.

Maybe his mother held him too much,or not enough:mad:
He knows what he's doing,let's not make excuses for the cretin