Has Suarez done it again?

Rumpokid

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If he does stay and play it will be interesting to see how opposing players react to him.
Back in the day, if you went in hard on a Norman Hunter or a Roy Keane kind of player you knew, sooner or later, you'd get clobbered. But at least tackling, albeit hard, is part of the game.
Will defenders back off Suarez a little, fearing what might happen.??
How will the teamates fair?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would think that he has in some way brought his employers, Liverpool, into disrepute, unfortunately they'll see it as a fine though, which with what these guys earn, doesn't hit the mark at all.

Now you're just guessing.
I think he's put Brendan Rogers in a very unenviable position ........................... he'll be damned if he does and he'll be damned if he doesn't. Suarez should not have put his very supportive manager in this position and I don't envy Rogers in the slightest.
My guess is that Rogers will offload him as soon as he can .................. if he can.

Slime.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Now you're just guessing.
I think he's put Brendan Rogers in a very unenviable position ........................... he'll be damned if he does and he'll be damned if he doesn't. Suarez should not have put his very supportive manager in this position and I don't envy Rogers in the slightest.
My guess is that Rogers will offload him as soon as he can .................. if he can.

Slime.

Its never the managers decision though, is it? Some get given players they didn't want, some are told to sell before they can buy, and this guy is an asset for the owners, so what influence will Rodgers really have?

D

Deleted member 15344

If he does stay and play it will be interesting to see how opposing players react to him.
Back in the day, if you went in hard on a Norman Hunter or a Roy Keane kind of player you knew, sooner or later, you'd get clobbered. But at least tackling, albeit hard, is part of the game.
Will defenders back off Suarez a little, fearing what might happen.??

Players don't really go in hard like they used to these days anyway - can't remember the last time I saw a real cruncher on a player.

Would expect players to actually try and wind him up in the hope he does react

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I hope the authorities react strongly I really do. Irrespective of who he is and who he plays for, once my be a mistake but this is far worse. However today is an international game and under FIFA guidelines and so it probably won't impact his club career unless UEFA get involved. It does make it hard for Rogers to defend

D

Deleted member 15344

Its never the managers decision though, is it? Some get given players they didn't want, some are told to sell before they can buy, and this guy is an asset for the owners, so what influence will Rodgers really have?

Rodgers had a lot during last summer and it was he forcing him to play with the reserves. Whatever choice is made the manager will have a very big say in it

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Players don't really go in hard like they used to these days anyway - can't remember the last time I saw a real cruncher on a player.

Would expect players to actually try and wind him up in the hope he does react

I really hope not,because then he'll play the victim.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

In the current climate it the brand that matters most it won't be Brendan Rodgers who decides it'll be JH Henry's pr people!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I think he will have a reasonable amount of influence because he is so well respected and held in very high regard at Anfield ............. and rightly so.

Slime.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

_38621325_gertack300.jpg

ouch ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Depends on what ban they introduce

Worldwide bans are normally given for

Drugs
Illegal betting
Influencing the results
Influencing the ref or official

He will prob be charged with violent conduct