H4H Westhill GC

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks to Rck and Richard for their organisation, thanks to the ladies who gave up their day to help with the registration and raffle.

Thanks to my playing partners for their company and patience. Apologies for my demeanour, I honestley wish I hadn't bothered. Nearly falling asleep at the wheel on the way down was not a good start to the day.

Memorable bits for me are the birdie on 17 and, no, I can't think of another

Hope you all dug deep and raised lots of money

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had to leave after dinner due to having to get to a school meeting tonight, but like full throttle says, big thanks to everyone involved in organising such a great day. It was the first forum meet I've been on so was nice to put a few faces to names, and what a fantastic venue, even if it did eat me alive!:mad: Apologies to anyone within earshot of my occasional outbursts...:eek:
Looking forward to the next one already.

D

Deleted member 17920

I couldnt go today but Thanks to Rick and Richard for their organisation as both have put an incredible amount of work into organising the event, and as full throttle said thanks to the ladies who gave up their day to help with the registration and raffle and anyone else who gave up their own free time.
well done to all :thup:

D

Deleted member 18588

I had to leave after dinner due to having to get to a school meeting tonight, but like full throttle says, big thanks to everyone involved in organising such a great day. It was the first forum meet I've been on so was nice to put a few faces to names, and what a fantastic venue, even if it did eat me alive!:mad: Apologies to anyone within earshot of my occasional outbursts...:eek:
Looking forward to the next one already.

Just like to add my thanks to all involved in the organisation of a truly fantastic day with a marvellous amount raised for H4H.

Also my sincere thanks for the tolerance of my playing partners; and Paul don't worry I think the course took a bigger bite out of me.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Sounds like you all had a good day & lots of money raised for a good cause. Be good if any one has pictures to post :thup:

Mav281

Club Champion
Visit site
Fantastic day all round no question about it. Course was great and in excellent condition and my playing partners certainly took good advantage of that - me not so much. None the less a great day had by one and all I think.

Thanks very much to everyone who had a hand in organising the event and making sure it ran smoothly. I know from experience how frustrating and difficult it can be but it was well worth it.