H4H Tandridge, play with a GM staffer

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The day at Tandridge is approaching fast and I will be looking at the draw over the next few days.

If you would like to play with a GM STAFFER and get a decent tee in the shotgun start with a guaranteed short walk, rather than a hike into the country, please add you name to this thread.

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Mike Harris, Bill Elliott and Rob Smith is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 18 placed up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yes please, not sure if you’re selecting or drawing but I’ve played with Mike, Bill, Jez, Nick, Rob and Niel, so would be nice to play with a different staffer, if possible, think it might only leave Joel 🤔

Will sort donation out later tonight.

D

Deleted member 1740

Yes please, not sure if you’re selecting or drawing but I’ve played with Mike, Bill, Jez, Nick, Rob and Niel, so would be nice to play with a different staffer, if possible, think it might only leave Joel 🤔

Will sort donation out later tonight.

Pray for Joel 😉