H4H day @ Hankley - massive gallery of pics!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hi all

last year there was some disappointment that we only posted a selection of the pics taken on the day... so this year we have posted everything Tom the snapper took - all 300 odd of them

anyone who attended the day and doesn't look at all of them I will be offering a straighter by the duck pond

don't say we don't listen to you

ps the report is in the next issue of the mag (with subscribers from today and on sale next Thursday) and Bill Elliott has written his column about the day.

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/news/...y-help-4-heroes-forum-day-2017-gallery-142133

yours in golf
MikeH

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
That Tom can take a decent pic he can!

I read Bill Elliots column today ....... he has such a lovely style of writing, a joy to read!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think we need some NW Puntang to come down next year to improve the overall dress sense up to a decent standard.

Looking at some of them swings, there's rich pickings to be had for our annual north vs south comp as well, as long as Rob's corrupted Excel spreadsheet is fixed by then.:whoo:

Looks a great day, all.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I think we need some NW Puntang to come down next year to improve the overall dress sense up to a decent standard.

Looking at some of them swings, there's rich pickings to be had for our annual north vs south comp as well, as long as Rob's corrupted Excel spreadsheet is fixed by then.:whoo:

Looks a great day, all.
Best H4H day I have been involved in. Photos show what a stunning course Hankley Common is. Rather too many of liverpoolphil, but apart from that photos are great. Perhaps we should have black and white ones next year.:whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Looks a great day, all.

It was my magic pencil and dodgy Casio calculator that was too blame 😉

D

Deleted member 1418

Had to get to photo 63 before the first decent swing was captured....................!!! :whistle: ;)

Got to feel sorry for Tom really - takes all those brilliant pics, and then the Editor in his speech just goes on about Dave Cannon being the best golf photographer in the world!!! :)