H4H Charity golf day Tandridge 23 September 2019 (Part 1)

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Big thanks to the organisers, instead of the M25 and A3, i have about six fields to tackle this year !

Glyn, re the Sunday, nothing currently in the diary at Hever that day so can throw that into the hat as a possible venue.

Happy to help anyone with questions re accomodation options , restaurants, travel times etc

D

Deleted member 17920

Big thanks to the organisers, instead of the M25 and A3, i have about six fields to tackle this year !

Glyn, re the Sunday, nothing currently in the diary at Hever that day so can throw that into the hat as a possible venue.

Happy to help anyone with questions re accomodation options , restaurants, travel times etc

What tee are you closest to home with.....Rich take note ;)

Will send you a PM re the Sunday (y)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Can’t we all crash at yours if you live that close?
I’m sure most of us are house trained to some degree!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I will certainly travel on the Sunday as I don't fancy much M25 traffic on Monday morning!!!

Will have to sort out some accommodation too - always good to plan early. Any suggestions from Blue in Munich or others?
Quite a few of us are staying at Premier Inn at Redhill, Reigate. Prices are going up though, but I paid £27.50 for the Sunday. Recommend you look for accommodation In Aldershot for the Monday night. Premier Inn again ?

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
for starters,

there is a closer premier inn, listed as east grinstead but is in fact on the a22 at felbridge and only a 10-15 drive to the club. it's ok, not one of their newer models, food served in an adjoining pub.

the nearest travelodge is 10 minutes away, caterham/whytleaf, this is on an industrial estate and has nothing within walking distance, has a bar/canteen area where they serve breakfast but not somewhere you'd want to spend much time. there is a newer one in east grinstead which is still only a 20 minute drive.

for the more discerning forumer, the crown plaza felbridge hotel is 10-15 mins away although i'm guessing a bit more expensive.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
for starters,

there is a closer premier inn, listed as east grinstead but is in fact on the a22 at felbridge and only a 10-15 drive to the club. it's ok, not one of their newer models, food served in an adjoining pub.

the nearest travelodge is 10 minutes away, caterham/whytleaf, this is on an industrial estate and has nothing within walking distance, has a bar/canteen area where they serve breakfast but not somewhere you'd want to spend much time. there is a newer one in east grinstead which is still only a 20 minute drive.

for the more discerning forumer, the crown plaza felbridge hotel is 10-15 mins away although i'm guessing a bit more expensive.

Still looking like us all residing with you Steve, do you want dietary requirements now?

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still looking like us all residing with you Steve, do you want dietary requirements now?

Where you staying young Chris? Might have to get a room near you as you've not heard my snoring for a while mate 👍🏾👍🏾

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
for starters,

The two travel lodges in Redhill are only 10mins away also guys.

Shame Noades never built the 5 star hotel at Godstone

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Where you staying young Chris? Might have to get a room near you as you've not heard my snoring for a while mate 👍🏾👍🏾

I wont sleep over mate as I've never managed a night's sleep after that night in Milton Keynes 😣😣