H4H auction items

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a couple of three balls kindly donated by forumers for sale :

1. 3 Ball Leighton Buzzard donated by Need my Wedge. Bryan guarantees Liverpoolphil will not be on the course the day you play ! This is lovely parkland course in Bedfordshire (www.lbgc.co.uk) and a green fee would normally be £55. £90 bid by AAC (y)

2. 3 Ball Newport (Wales !) donated by IanM. This is another lovely parkland course in South Wales (www.newportgolfclub.org.uk) A green fee would normally be £65. I know there is a vlog by Dan Hendriksen playing the course, and they were raving about it.

Both courses could be played next summer, so this auction is not for a wet and cold round in December !

The auction will close this Saturday at 09.00, so get your bids in.(y)

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
LBGC may not be Woburn, but the course is pretty decent, and a good value 3 ball for a good donation to H4H. The video is 3 years old, we've done a fair bit of work since then, some new bunkers and a full fairway irrigation system installed. Can sort a weekend in the warmth next summer no problem.

Last edited:

AAC

Visit site
LBGC may not be Woburn, but the course is pretty decent, and a good value 3 ball for a good donation to H4H. The video is 3 years old, we've done a fair bit of work since then, some new bunkers and a full fairway irrigation system installed. Can sort a weekend in the warmth next summer no problem.

I will start things off at £90.00