Swinley Forest 3 Ball

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello,

For your attention a great opportunity to play Swinley Forest. Won by me in the last year's H4H auction.

Unfortunately, due to other commitments I can't play it in the slot offered (the tee time has to be either before 7.40am or after 5pm).

I got it for £413, I'd like to offer it as an auction item for this till 7.45pm Sun 11th July.

Starting at £380, any money above the starting price will be donated to H4H via Richard's page.

Payment by bank transfer only.

The original ad:
3 Ball Swinley Forest Golf Club in Berkshire, hosted by PaulyW4701.

A green fee at Swinley Forest is just shy of £200, so looking for some good bids on this popular auction item, to play with Paul W.

Auction ends on Sunday 27th September at 21.00
https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/h4h-auction-item-3-ball-swinley-forest.106533

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Cool…I have sent the host a message to see if he can make the date I’d like to play…so fingers crossed
In general, I believe there is particular expiry period on the date so there chances are you’d work out a date that works eventually.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Only 3 hours left to bag a bargain of the century right in time before the match of the millennium! (Excuse the hype ;)

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All paid up

always nervous with that kind of money being sent away. Hopefully Swinley is as good as everyone says it is!!