H4H Auction Items Cobra Iron & Wedge Set

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

I was lucky to experience a cobra fitting through the forum in 2018 and had an amazing year using the gear and arccos technology, which is built into the grips at the end of the clubs.

Sadly, Cobra never renewed my contract :ROFLMAO: at the end of the 2018 season, and despite using them the following year, the irons and wedges were replaced.

I'd like to donate them to the auction to raise money for the H4H forum charity.

The irons are the "forged tour" version. 5-GW. XP 90 stiff shafts. Fairly compact iron and great feel to them. They are half an inch longer than standard. The wedges are the Cobra PUR wedge and are the same spec. The 56 is bent to 55, so the wedge gapping is 50, 55 and 60. As you can see from the pics, the Arrcos sensors come built into the grips (not screwed on the end).

I can post more pictures if required. They are in fantastic condition , no dings or dints, and I'll give them a clean before I ship them out. (I'll even pay postage mainland uk)

Last edited by a moderator:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sold to BrianM for £140. Thanks for your support.

You need to make payment to the justgiving site in my signature, and then contact Junior (Andy) to arrange delivery.