H4H 4 balls for auction

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Would like to say great work by whoever is involved with obtaining the 3/4 ball setups. Also the clubs & people who have given them, top stuff clubs/people (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Still not quite sure how I would get there next year, but after the forum trip /pictures uploaded a couple of year ago really fancy it, and better bid now as the wife wont allow me to bid on the day for it:):eek::LOL:), Trumps reserve £400.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The cut off time for all auction items selling on the forum will be 21.00 this Sunday, 30th September. Should give everyone time for a few shandies after Europe win, and bid under the influence.:)

Keep bidding in the mean time as there are plenty of bargains.(y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Quite a few courses with no bids at all, including crackers like Hayling, Cuddington, Army club and Royal Ascot.

Must be some forum Southerners that fancy some of these courses.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Not long until the auctions finish on the following courses. 21.00 is the deadline.

Wollaton Park - no bids. Reserve £80
Gog Magog - current highest bid £175 ArnoldArmchewer
Hurlston Hall including two buggies- no bids . Reserve £100
Retford - no bids reserve £40
Beeston Fields - no bids reserve £40

There are some real bargains there. Remember the auction is for a four ball, so some of the reserves are working out at £10 each.:eek:

All monies go to the Help for Heroes charity so don't be mean !!(y)

D

Deleted member 21258

Payment sent for Centurion. Do I need to contact RW1986 or will the voucher be sent to me?(wasn't quite sure)