H4H 4 balls for auction

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Darren
when you go treat the mrs to dinner in Galvins.

Played Centurion with Mark ( aka Radbourne) and a couple of others a few weeks ago - you will enjoy it, dinner after was superb.

Looking forward to it, thanks for the tip about dinner(y), she is threatening to invite her brother who lives locally but son wants to invite his friend and I wish to invite a guy I know. Have to next year to sort it thankfully!!

Good job I didn't win Trump Aberdeen she was not impressed I had bid on that one before hand.:censored::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Looking forward to it, thanks for the tip about dinner(y), she is threatening to invite her brother who lives locally but son wants to invite his friend and I wish to invite a guy I know. Have to next year to sort it thankfully!!

Good job I didn't win Trump Aberdeen she was not impressed I had bid on that one before hand.:censored::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agree about the meal at Galvin’s

Allow for the round taking a long time, if the rough is up. We had to phone restaurant from the course to tell them we would be an hour late.:eek::eek:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for all the payments so far.(y) Would be great if we could get the majority paid this week, but any problems just drop me a pm. Cheers.