H4H 2016: Play with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch at Camberley

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yes, I have just had confirmation that the infamous Vlogging Duo Mr Rick Shiels & Mr Peter Finch are attending our Charity Forum Day at Camberley Heath as they did at West Hill last year :whoo:

GM Towers have had a great influence in this again but I know from playing with them both last year that they thoroughly enjoyed their day even though the weather did it's best to dampen the mood.

Up for auction are 2 places to make up their 4 ball :thup:

It's very likely that they will vlog on the day as they did last year, so it's your chance to get in on the act and see what goes on behind the scenes.

The places will go to the 2 highest bidders and ends 10pm (22.00hrs) Sunday 16th Oct.

Good luck to all bidders, I can assure you from personal experience that 2 of you will be in for a real treat and a great day :cool:

Over to you....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Are we bidding PER PLACE or for BOTH PLACES (e.g. Phil's bid of £70 is for just one spot or both spots?)?

You are bidding for your 1 place, so currently the 2 highest bids are Philly169 & Homer.

Not sure what Fragger is playing at :eek:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
[video=youtube_share;fmPI8LDUsoA]https://youtu.be/fmPI8LDUsoA?list=FLO0I-584WcU-2ck7Ek9InFw[/video]

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
You are bidding for your 1 place, so currently the 2 highest bids are Philly169 & Homer.

Not sure what Fragger is playing at :eek:
Simples,
when I bid the top bids were £60 Homer & £70 Philly
My bid of £70 trumped Homer and knocked him off the top temporarily.

What bit of that is difficult to understand :)

Doing a good job Robin :whoo:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Currently 2 payers are Philly169 (£70.00) & Homer (£75.00) :thup:

Come on, don't be shy, this went for twice those figures last year, although there were a few last minute snipes, will I have to stay up until 10pm to announce the winners :mmm:

If there is some last minute sniping, the time of the post will count and it closes at 22.00hrs, anything showing 22.01 is out :eek: