Gumtree bargains!

JF79

Medal Winner
Visit site
Over the bloody moon today, browsing gumtree the other night when bored and a new post came up. AP2 710 full set 4 - PW. I’ve been considering a move from my AP1s for a while but reluctant to spend the dollar to get AP2 regardless of fitting experience to find the in course experience doesn’t match up.

Anyway £70! For a full set in good condition and brand new golf pride grips. I couldn’t believe it.

Even better had a range session and can’t believe how well they behaved.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Used a set of 710 ap2s for 4 years, very good irons, actually didn't want to get rid of mines but they were pretty worn out in the end up and cosmetically getting a bit tired. Good find

JF79

Medal Winner
Visit site
Used a set of 710 ap2s for 4 years, very good irons, actually didn't want to get rid of mines but they were pretty worn out in the end up and cosmetically getting a bit tired. Good find

Hoping there’s some life left in these. They look bang on and certainly at the top end of golfbidder standards for that age.

Just added an extra layer to my 2019 target of single figures from 13 - now using second hand cheap as chip clubs!

JF79

Medal Winner
Visit site
Probably a bit of a bonus for the seller too. When he stole the car he had no idea there was a set of clubs in the boot, and no idea what they were worth. That's gumtree for you ;)

Exactly my initial thinking but the lad what’sapped me some more pics etc and he was fully legit all round