Grip Size

Diamond

Visit site
I have Cobra Hybrids and Fairway woods. All of them have the Cobra Lamkin REL Midsize grip except my 3 hybrid which has Crossline Black Standard Lamkin. The 3 Hybrid is the only club that I tend to get very hooky with. The grip does feel slimmer in my hands but it could just be a different texture. Does anyone know the difference in size between the Lamkin REL Midsize and the Crossline Black Standard Lamkin?

Thanks

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Standard to midsize difference is normally in the region of 1/16" in diameter and between the two grips it also adds 10gms to the grip end of the club which decrease swing weight

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have Cobra Hybrids and Fairway woods. All of them have the Cobra Lamkin REL Midsize grip except my 3 hybrid which has Crossline Black Standard Lamkin. The 3 Hybrid is the only club that I tend to get very hooky with. The grip does feel slimmer in my hands but it could just be a different texture. Does anyone know the difference in size between the Lamkin REL Midsize and the Crossline Black Standard Lamkin?

Thanks
A slimmer grip causes you to release the club more. I was told by an old pro.
If your other clubs have Midsize grips then the Hybrid one will feel like your holding on to tight.