Grip & shaft alignment at different settings

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was playing around with an M2 driver at weekend. One thing that sort of distracted me was when playing with different loft setting's is how the shaft and grip move

The grip I found off putting as the markings and graphics moved towards the left. I then felt as if I was gripping the club incorrectly and doubting myself. Also when looking down I started to pay attention to the graphics and writing on shaft as it had now become visible

From reading I think Callaway have an adapter that allows the shaft to remain in the same orientation no matter what the loft is set at

Do any other manufacturers do this?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was playing around with an M2 driver at weekend. One thing that sort of distracted me was when playing with different loft setting's is how the shaft and grip move

The grip I found off putting as the markings and graphics moved towards the left. I then felt as if I was gripping the club incorrectly and doubting myself. Also when looking down I started to pay attention to the graphics and writing on shaft as it had now become visible

From reading I think Callaway have an adapter that allows the shaft to remain in the same orientation no matter what the loft is set at

Do any other manufacturers do this?

Callaway does indeed have a fixed grip position. I use Align (reminder) grips on my Cally woods. I don't like the 360 grips.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks for replies. The 360 grip is obviously the best solution.
It's unusual no other companies have developed an adapter like Callaway