great competition - win a place in the Ricoh WBO ProAm at Kingsbarns on Aug 1!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

we have teamed up with Titleist to offer a great comp to win a place playing alongside one of the top stars of the LPGA in the ProAm for the 2017 Ricoh Women’s British Open at the brilliant Kingbarns on Tuesday August 1st

A perfect one for Scottish/North based forumers. Overnight accommodation will be provided on the Monday night if needed

all the details are below... but do hurry as Entries close tomorrow night - 23:59 Saturday 23rd July

As the Official Golf Ball Partner of the 2017 Ricoh Women’s British Open, Titleist is giving one lucky winner a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to tee it up with a Titleist ambassador such as Brittany Lincicome, Jessica Korda, Brooke Henderson or Danielle Kang, in Tuesday’s Pro-Am at Kingsbarns Golf Links.

Amongst a field of some of the best players in the world at the year’s fourth Major, the lucky winner will tackle a Major layout in the shadow of the iconic red Ricoh grandstands.

The #1 ball in golf brand is also giving five runners-up one pair of any one-day passes to enjoy all the action of the Ricoh Women’s British Open first-hand.

The Prize

1st Prize: Play alongside the likes of Brittany Lincicome, Jessica Korda, Brooke Henderson or Danielle Kang in the Ricoh Women’s British Open Pro-Am on August 1

2nd Prize: Win one of five pairs of any one-day passes for the Ricoh Women’s British Open
For your chance to enter, click the link below:

https://www.titleist.co.uk/sweepstakes/register?id=Pb9a3E16+oU=

Entries close 23:59 Saturday 23rd July

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yeah I got that too! :rofl:

Think it's been on the go for a while. Great prize!

I think if you're registered with Titleist your automatically in all there competitions as I've registered for a few Titleist comps as they are listed and it always says, 'already entered'!

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re: great competition - win a place in the Ricoh WBO ProAm at Kingsbarns on Aug

They let any tourist chomper with money onto Kingsbarns, I'm sure it'll be fine. ;)

Good prize this is, would enter if I wasn't already on hols. Good luck Karen!

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't get this? If Titleist are already running the comp, then what's the thing of GM have "teamed up with Titleist to offer a great comp..." Will there be a GM winner in addition to the main Titleist prize? Otherwise its just GM promoting a third party comp? Note I ask only out of interest; much as I'd like to, I couldn't possibly make Kingsbarns on the date.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: great competition - win a place in the Ricoh WBO ProAm at Kingsbarns on Aug

Hopefully someone north of the border this time as the majority of opportunities are down south.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Awww. I was hoping it would be FD, would've been good to get a report on the level difference between unbelievable (at our level) and pro...

:(

Went to Birkdlae Sunday and sat watching the best in the world hit balls at the practice range. I don't understand. Are they magic balls is it?

D

Deleted Member 1156

My friend is through to final qualifying and I was supposed to be caddying for her but can't go :angry: