Grand Designs Last Night

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Always a bit of a hit or miss programme for me, last night was tremendous however, what a fabulous house.

Anyway, it sat on a cliff edge with a golf course right behind it, anyone know where it was? Was Galloway somewhere I believe?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always a bit of a hit or miss programme for me, last night was tremendous however, what a fabulous house.

Anyway, it sat on a cliff edge with a golf course right behind it, anyone know where it was? Was Galloway somewhere I believe?

Not sure but I said to the wife that I'd be making an practice area on top of the house and would be hitting a few shots a day onto the green opposite.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site

One of my favourite programs even tho I don't like the presenter, some of the pads are stunning, the grand designs street self build was a good series

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Like the show, think some of the personal interior designs are pants. Didn't the presenter have financial difficulties with a property development company which he fronted.