GPS

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I have a Garmin S2. Pretty safisfied with it, especially with the course coverage and accuracy. I sometimes wish I had something to show me the distance to hazards as well, though. Also, I've had it for about 4 years now and slowly the battery is beginning to go. I can still charge it enough for a complete 18 hole round, but only if I take it pretty much fresh from the charger when I go out. If I fully charge it, switch it off and let it lie around for a few days (let alone wear as a normal wrist watch), it looses power quickly. That's a bit annoying sometimes, becasue especially when I travel I like to wear it as a normal watch as well.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If price isn’t a factor the new garmin z80 looks amazing. Laser/gps hybrid so while looking through sight gives you layout of course and distances to hazard as well as placing pin accurately on green.

Also if you are on a blind shot it will still give you direction to green through the sight which is amazing.

£500 tho 😱

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use Hole 19 app on my phone, which gives you accurate enough yardages to green, bunkers, ditches, anything, and is absolutely free.

mister v

Visit site
i have a skycaddie sgx, which is great but the subscription was a ball ache, but i haven't used it since getting a garminS60 watch, cracking bit of kit, and i really like the tracking feature for it.
lots of great kit on the market , so go with what you need it to do......