Google Calendar created for confirmed meets.

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
All,

Further to richarts thread about setting up a google calendar to log all the meets so that people can see at a glance what is booked for when, I have set this up (in my spare time, not while at work on the night shift....honest)

I have just added in the Machrihanish weekend at the end of May as a test.

I have e-mailed the link to myself and accessed it from my mobile and it seems to be working.

To access the calendar go to the following link,

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=arrangeameet007@gmail.com&ctz=Europe/London

If you have arranged a meet and it is confirmed the please send the details to the following e-mail address and I will add it to the calendar as soon as poss.. (please send details of any meets already arranged and I will add them, I'm not scrolling through all the threads to get the details, just require the dates/times where the meet is, if yoiu send cost details and other info this can be added too)

e-mail address to send confirmed meets is - arrangeameet007@gmail.com

Think that about does it. If there are any questions etc then please let me know, or if it doesn't work then let me know too :)

Now if I was at work then I should probably get back to it !!!

Chris

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You are a star Chris.:thup: I knew someone had the know how, unfortunately it was never going to be me.:( Many thanks.