Good value gloves?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What’s the obsession with leather gloves? I purchased 4 of the srixon ones which everyone seems to love based on this thread but I still prefer the footjoy weathersoft

Think I have two brand new med/large to fit left hand for right handed player if anyone is interested

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What’s the obsession with leather gloves? I purchased 4 of the srixon ones which everyone seems to love based on this thread but I still prefer the footjoy weathersoft

Think I have two brand new med/large to fit left hand for right handed player if anyone is interested

I literally just bought two footjoy weathersoft from eBay 5 minutes ago.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Yeah, I'm not sure about that either. They cost more, and I'm led to believe they wear out faster than synthetic gloves. Plus if you get them wet they're knackered, whereas a synthetic glove has a better chance of recovery if you dry it out quickly. The FJ WeatherSof feels great to me, so I'm really not sure what the benefit of leather gloves would be over that.