Good value gloves?

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Although the Titliest leather glove is the softest, it’s not very durable.

I’ve found the Taylormade leather glove to be both soft and more durable. Great value.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bought a Wilson one a bit ago so I could use it at the driving range while I was working away. Popped into Sports Direct earlier as i had a voucher to use, they have two Wilson gloves for £8, seem ok and similar to the one I got from AG before but half the price.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Was in Costco and they had the Kirkland ones in stock so bought a couple of packs. They haven't had Kirkland ones for ages, they're lovely soft gloves made fully from carbretta leather. They were £12.99 + VAT = £15.59 for a pack of 3 and a poker chip marker, not quite as good as the USA who get a 4 pack for $20, but great gloves for the price of budget synthetic ones from the normal golf brands.

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Callaway three pack from Costco. £17 for three cabretta leather gloves, great value.

Seems like Costco May have stopped selling the Callaway gloves. Went in to get a pack today and found only a couple of extra large packs left, however, next to them was a whole load of new Kirkland Signature cabretta leather gloves in a very similar pack for £15, a couple pounds cheaper than the Callaway.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems like Costco May have stopped selling the Callaway gloves. Went in to get a pack today and found only a couple of extra large packs left, however, next to them was a whole load of new Kirkland Signature cabretta leather gloves in a very similar pack for £15, a couple pounds cheaper than the Callaway.

I was just about to post this when i saw the thread

Picked up 3 myself this week

They seem good

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was just about to post this when i saw the thread

Picked up 3 myself this week

They seem good

Oh no, was planning to go to Costco and get some gloves next week. Assume Kirkland will be same size range as callaway, won’t bother if they have a naff logo on.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
This is one area I go premium in. I figured you use it on all but putting (and chipping for me), and the dearest are only about £15 so makes sense to me.

Currently using a Callaway Tour Authentic that I think was £14.99 at clubhouse.

Also used FJ Cabretta soft that our pro does for about £11/12 I think.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I found the Mizuno gloves uncomfortable though, there was like an annoying seam inside where your fingertips are. Might just be me. FootJoy gloves are the best I've used, TaylorMade one was good too.

Footjoy do a tighter fit shoe. Are their gloves tighter fit too?